[XML-SIG] Re: While we're on the subject of xmlproc, DTDs and validation ...

Ted Horst Ted.Horst@wdr.com
Wed, 9 Jun 99 09:27:26 -0500

You might also check out the xml parser in ILU.  It is an all C validationg
parser as well, and the license is less restrictive.

ftp://ftp.parc.xerox.com/pub/ilu/ilu.html

Ted Horst