[XML-SIG] New CVS server, etc.

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:37:56 -0400 (EDT)

I've finally gotten around to actually informing people of the new CVS
server.  (This, some 2 weeks after Greg Stein actually set it up...)

The new anonymous CVS server is at:
      :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.lyra.org:/home/cvsroot

Set your CVSROOT environment variable to this, or use the -d flag to
specify the server.  Consult the anonymous CVS Web page at
http://www.python.org/sigs/xml-sig/status.html for detailed
instructions on checking out the development tree.

Some of you will have received accounts and passwords for write
access.  You can simply check out a copy of the tree under your
account, and then begin making modifications.

anyone can join it at: