[XML-SIG] Q: Wrapping DOMs

J.R. van Ossenbruggen Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 16:39:12 +0100

Hello,

My application provides a DOM-based API to its internal
data-structure.  This data-structure represents the XML document
loaded into the application, but does not have the same hierarchical
structure. What I want to do is to wrap the current DOM interface
(DOM1) by a new one (DOM2), so that DOM2 reflects the structure of the
XML document, and not that of my internal data-structure.  Changes to
the data-structure made by the application should be reflected in
(both) DOMs, and the modification of the internal data-structure via
the DOM(s) should also be supported.  Any comments (has someone done
something similar before?) are welcome...

	Jacco