[XML-SIG] News.com - Sun, Adobe offer bounty for XSL

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:49:29 -0700

"Andrew M. Kuchling" wrote:

>         2) Perhaps an XSL processor with embedded JPython would be
> useful above just an XSL processor; I haven't read the XSL draft in a
> while, and don't know if an embedded scripting language would add
> additional power.

It would, but the mechanism for embedding scripting is not yet defined.
 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

"The Excursion [Sport Utility Vehicle] is so large that it will come
equipped with adjustable pedals to fit smaller drivers and sensor
devices that warn the driver when he or she is about to back into a
Toyota or some other object." -- Dallas Morning News