[XML-SIG] News.com - Sun, Adobe offer bounty for XSL

James Tauber jtauber@jtauber.com
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 06:23:25 +0800

I wrote:
> > That's what I did with FOP[1]. I wrote a partical FO to PDF formatter in
> > Python, then ported class at a time using JPython until it was entirely
in

Fred wrote:
>  Any chance that the prototype might makes an appearance on the FOP
>Web page?  ;-)

Well, it's probably too out of date to be of much use and I hadn't done much
before I switched to Java. The PDF code could be turned into a relatively
useful module, I guess.

James
--
James Tauber / jtauber@jtauber.com / www.jtauber.com
Associate Researcher, Electronic Commerce Network

Full-day XML Tutorial @ WWW8 : http://www8.org/

Maintainer of : www.xmlinfo.com,  www.xmlsoftware.com and www.schema.net