[XML-SIG] (Py)DOM: Character References

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 11:50:36 -0500 (EST)

Carsten Oberscheid writes:
>> >>> len(dom.documentElement.childNodes)
>> 0

	I think this might be because sax_builder doesn't do anything
for entity references; I'll look into it tonight.

>I'm not sure, but this could be caused by the last line of
>xml.dom.core.SingleParentNodeList.__repr__(). I guess "-2" should be "-1"...

	If that's the case, this bug is already fixed, since
SingleParentNodeList disappeared in the restructuring.  BTW, I now
have a 250-line test suite written, which the DOM code passes; this
gives me a bit more confidence that the new code won't break things.

He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.
    -- M.C. Escher