[XML-SIG] Another SAX Suggestion

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 4 May 1999 21:08:25 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

Lars Marius Garshol writes:

 > * Paul Prescod
 > |
 > | I would like to suggest the default error handlers do something useful:
 > So far I count Paul and AMK in favour and Fredrik and Walter against.
 > Personally I don't have an opinion (yet), but if the discussion ends
 > with a 2-2 score I'll consider it a draw and not do anything.
Count me in favour.

I, once, have debugged xmlproc for about 1 hour to
analyse a problem posted into this list.
It turned out, that an attribute value had not been quoted.
Because no error handler had been installed, the result was
apparently a wrong DOM tree without any indication of the
real problem.

- Dieter