[XML-SIG] XLink support from Python?

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Fri, 07 May 1999 19:59:38 -0600

>   Has anyone been working on XLink support from Python?  I don't
> recall it being mentioned, but I thought I'd ask around before I
> decide whether to use XLink for the converted Python documentation.
> There are distinct advantages for XLink from an authoring
> perspective.

We have some basic XLink functionality in Python that we use in-house.  We
were planning to dust it up a bit and let people use it, but then the freight
train (benign, in this case) known as the latest XSL working draft came
along...  Still, the basics that we have are enough to allow us
write/manipulate XML with basic "embed" and "replace" links.

--
Uche Ogbuji
FourThought LLC, IT Consultants