[XML-SIG] easySAX

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Fri, 21 May 1999 15:41:51 -0700

Fred L. Drake wrote:
>   [Andrew: Are you the only person with write access to the CVS
> repository?  It would be easier to add things for experimental periods
> if it was easier to add to the repository.  Whether this would be
> useful depends on just what place you think the omnibus package has.]

I'm set up to provide a read/write CVS repository to multiple projects
and people. This could be particularly handy for non-CNRI contributors
since CNRI-based repositories have access restrictions.

Right now, I'm running the mod_dav project from my CVS system, but it
has already been configured for more projects with per-person
per-project access control. The system is also configured for sending
email when checkins occur.

I will happily host any Python-related or WebDAV-related project on my
CVS server (and other facilities). They can live under the lyra.org,
webdav.org, or pythonpros.com domains.

Cheers,
-g

--