[XML-SIG] easySAX

A.M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Sun, 23 May 1999 21:33:58 -0400

Greg Stein writes:
 > I'm set up to provide a read/write CVS repository to multiple projects
 > and people. This could be particularly handy for non-CNRI contributors
 > since CNRI-based repositories have access restrictions.

	Ah!  Having more people with commit privileges would be
excellent, and would probably speed development, since people could
keep their own modules up to date.  We can discuss the administrative
details of setting this up in private e-mail.

Those who will not reason / Perish in the act: / Those who will not act /
Perish for that reason.
    -- W.H. Auden, "Shorts"