[XML-SIG] easySAX

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Mon, 24 May 1999 22:13:19 +0200

Recently, Jack Jansen <jack@oratrix.nl> said:
> Great idea!

Hmm, that wasn't very informative. I thinnk I need to learn to (a) read
all messages on the subject and (b) then write meaningful
messages. Let me try again:-)

What I would like very much if there was a working easySAX interface
in the core distribution, which would be setup to use the existing
xmllib (which, in turn, would be marked depracated in the manual).

easySAX, thereby allowing an easy upgrade path to more functionality
or faster parsers or whatever. And, of course, real power users could
then switch from the easysax interface to the full interface.