[XML-SIG] Error re: the impish "imp" ????????/

Fred L. Drake Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 26 May 1999 09:54:41 -0400 (EDT)

wask@mcc.com writes:
 > I've been learning to use the XML Package from Python. However, when running
 > from JPython, I keep getting errors regarding module imp (no module named,
 > NameError). I've got my PATH set up correctly (I'm in Windows Wonderland).

Fred,
  This should go to the JPython list; this question doesn't appear
specific to the XML packages.
  If this is being raised from the XML packages, perhaps you could
post a traceback and a code snippet to reproduce the error.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>