[XML-SIG] NSF Grants Update

Huntington Williams hunt@cos.com
27 May 99 19:44:36 -0400

The National Science Foundation provided over $3.7 billion
last year for crucial research projects.

Community of Science invites you to search our FREE NSF
Grants database, which lets you quickly find which projects
are being funded in areas of science and engineering that
matter to you.

The NSF Grants database is available at
http://fundedresearch.cos.com/NSF

The database is updated weekly and contains comprehensive
information on NSF grants searchable to topic, researcher name,
performing institution, and geographical area.

I hope you find this research tool to be useful to you and your
colleagues. Please feel free to pass this e-mail along to a friend.

All best wishes,

Huntington Williams, III, D. Phil.
President, Community of Science
hunt@cos.com