[XML-SIG] DTD parser

Dongwon Lee dongwon@CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:32:15 -0800 (PST)

[pls reply to me directly since i'm not on the mailing list]

my apology for possible interruption. i am relatively new to XML &
python. i am wondering if there is the following python s/w out there.

given XML DTD, i want to create a customized parse tree for the
DTD. hopefully, i'd like to avoid writing a parser for this, but to
re-use an existing s/w. this s/w should be able to do

1) parse any XML DTD and create some kind of parse tree of their own,

and

2) provide API to the parse tree so that by traversing or modifying it,
i can create my own customized parse tree out of it.

i'd appreciate for any input. if there is no s/w exactly doing this,
does anyone know if other language like C++ or java have one?

thanks a lot.

---
Dongwon Lee           http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~dongwon/
Office:310.206.0068                   Fax:310.UCLA.CSD
CoBase Research Group      4813 Boelter Hall, CS, UCLA