[XML-SIG] First draft of RXP SAX driver

02 Oct 1999 15:24:55 +0200

I've just completed a first draft of a SAX driver for the RXP parser
in the LT XML package, which is available through the LT PyXML
package.[1]

This is a parser written in C, which is a little slower than expat.
However, it can validate, and in any case it is an alternative to
expat if anyone wants that.

Also, the package contains a query interface and what seems to be a
tree builder, both of which seem interesting, but so far I haven't
looked closely at them.

Note that the drivers have only seen the most basic of testing and
that the interface to the LT XML package itself seems to be a bit
incomplete.

Anyway, a non-validating and a validating driver have both been
committed to the CVS tree. Please do test them and post comments
here.

--Lars M.

[1] <URL: http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~lmariusg/linker/XMLtools.html#P_LTPyXML >