[XML-SIG] Scriptics Connect

Alain Michard Alain.Michard@inria.fr
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 15:57:19 +0200

My guess is that the answer should be "make script interpretation available
on the client side".
For many applications we need "document processing" on the client, through
scripts accessing to the DOM.
What about embedding Python into Gecko ?

Apart from that, I agree that somekind of clean XML-enabled version of Zope
would be great.

Alain Michard (Inria)