[XML-SIG] Oops (re: 4XSLT and 4XPath)

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 17:18:11 -0400

Due to a bonehead error in our packaging scripts, the version of 4XPath and
4XSLT we placed on ftp.fourthought.com prior to our announcements were a day
old, and thus didn't include a few bug-fixes.  We noticed that there have been
some downloads of the software.  If you downloaded either copy, please delete
the copies you got and download the updated files that are on the server now.

Details of the updated files:

23324 Sep  1 17:12 4XPath-0.7.0.tar.gz
35584 Sep  1 17:12 4XPath-0_7_0.zip

17232 Sep  1 17:00 4XSLT-0.7.0.tar.gz
30262 Sep  1 17:00 4XSLT-0_7_0.zip

This problem did _not_ affect 4DOM or 4Suite-base: if you just downloaded just
those packages, you're fine.

We're really sorry for the wasted time and expense of anyone who downloaded
the broken packages.  We've fixed the packaging scripts and this should not
happen again.

And thanks for all the early interest.

--
Uche Ogbuji