[XML-SIG] CVS tree reorganized

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:22:15 -0400 (EDT)

Christian Tismer writes:
>I've updated my cvs tree and tried the setup script.
>Besides some other problems which were mentioned already,
>I'm wondering where xmlproc.utils has gone. The xmlproc
>demo files use something like

I'm unable to look into this before the weekend, but will definitely
figure out what's wrong; your bug report won't drop off the map.
Thanks, Christian!

>For Windows users, the script makes not so much sense, I think.
>It installs into a non existent directory, forgets the binaries
>and so on. For a problem free installation, I'd suggest to do

I made no claim that the script worked for Windows at all, but would
ask that someone fix it to work on Windows (and Mac, while we're at
it).  A WISE installer would be even better, of course.  Should I
remove Windows support from setup.py if we have an installer?

Jenkins! Chap with the wings there -- five rounds rapid.
    -- The Brigadier, in "The Daemons"