[XML-SIG] Announcing public beta release of LT PyXML

Henry S. Thompson ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk
13 Sep 1999 10:41:12 +0100

LT PyXML is a Python module which embeds our fast validating
C-language parser and API in Python.  It is the basis of the XED
editor for XML.  Not much documentation or help with installation, but
I've built and used it under Solaris, FreeBSD, Linux and WIN32.

Slides from a talk about it can be found at
  http://metalab.unc.edu/bosak/conf/xmldev99/thompson.htm

No license constraints, but you need a copy of LT XML 1.1, which DOES
require a licensee: free for non-profits/evaluation use.

See ftp://ftp.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/pub/ht/PyXML.tar.gz for the sources,
http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/software/xml/ for LT XML 1.1.

Feedback very much encouraged.

ht