[XML-SIG] Revising an XML file.

Rob Hooft r.w.w.hooft@nonius.nl
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:38:00 +0200 (MZT)

I've been playing with XML and a self-designed DTD to store X-ray
crystallographic data: everything from the calibration of the X-ray
detector to the final results are stored in one file.

The calibration is performed by a number of different programs. My
next "task" is to figure out an easy way of re-calibration: i.e. I
have to change a few fields in an XML database without touching
anything I do not understand.

Is there a simple way to implement such an editor? Do I need to parse
the full file, and for every tag I don't want to touch reconstruct the
XML and re-write it?

Rob

--
=====   r.w.w.hooft@nonius.nl  http://www.xs4all.nl/~hooft/rob/  =====