[XML-SIG] Python 1.6a2 Unicode experiences?

Uche Ogbuji uogbuji@fourthought.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:39:12 -0600

> I'm asking because there are lengthy debates about the 1.6a2 Unicode
> support on the python-dev list at the moment, and I thought that
> hearing from actual users would be helpful in resolving the issues.

Looking at 1.6a2 is on my impossibly-long to-do list, so no luck, but I am
terribly curious as to exactly what the debate is about.

--
Uche Ogbuji                               Senior Software Engineer
uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com               +01 303 583 9900 x 101