[XML-SIG] current status of the xml-sig

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:35:55 -0400 (EDT)

Paul Prescod writes:
 > There is SAX, which is still supposed to go under revision. If Lars
 > can't get to it soon, Fred will probably have to look at it.
 >
 > There is minidom, which is done and awaiting some feedback.
 >
 > Pulldom is currently an undocumented "implementation detail" of minidom.
 > I'd like to expose it but nobody here is really willing to say one way
 > or another.

  Let me just go on record as saying that I've not gotten back to
these because I'm completely swamped.  ;-{(  I should be able to free
up a *small* amount of time soon, but since I'm the release manager
for Python 1.6, it won't be today, and probably not this week.  ;((

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>
BeOpen PythonLabs Team Member