[XML-SIG] qp_xml

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:56:30 -0700

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 03:46:40PM +0100, Robin Becker wrote:
> Is qp_xml.py dead. I tried the version in 0.5.5 and it objects to the
> attrs list being passed by pyexpat to the start_element method. I guess
> either qp_xml has changed or pyexpat has.

qp_xml is alive and may even be going into the 2.0 release. There was a sync
issue between qp_xml and pyexpat. I believe it was fixed in 0.5.5.1.

At the moment, it looks like nobody has removed duplicate stuff from PyXML
after the shift of some functionality into Python itself. I believe Python's
pyexpat module is the latest. In any case, 0.5.5.1 or the latest PyXML CVS
will get you running.

Cheers,
-g

--