[XML-SIG] Expat, Unicode, and 1.6b1

Walter Underwood wunder@ultraseek.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:44:40 -0700

Is pyexpat supposed to work with Unicode in 1.6b1? I see
pyexpat.c, but no Expat, and no changes for Unicode.

We've already done the work to integrate pyexpat with the
1.6a2 Unicode support. It is a bit tricky to get right,
but our stuff is solid on NT, Solaris, Linux/Intel, and
HP-UX.

wunder
--
Walter Underwood
Senior Staff Engineer, Ultraseek Server, Inktomi Corp.

All Mickey Mouse films are founded on the motif of leaving home in order
to learn what fear is.  -- Walter Benjamin, 1931