[XML-SIG] Expat, Unicode, and 1.6b1

Walter Underwood wunder@ultraseek.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:44:40 -0700

Is pyexpat supposed to work with Unicode in 1.6b1? I see
pyexpat.c, but no Expat, and no changes for Unicode.

We've already done the work to integrate pyexpat with the
1.6a2 Unicode support. It is a bit tricky to get right,
but our stuff is solid on NT, Solaris, Linux/Intel, and

Walter Underwood
Senior Staff Engineer, Ultraseek Server, Inktomi Corp.
formerly Infoseek Software, GO.com, The Walt Disney Company

All Mickey Mouse films are founded on the motif of leaving home in order
to learn what fear is.  -- Walter Benjamin, 1931