[XML-SIG] Future direction of Expat development

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:35:53 -0400

Rather than setting up some kind of complicated system of governance, I
am happy to let Clark review patches and decide on their incorporation.
He is more knowledgable about and interested in Expat than almost anyone
else in the world. I consider myself just another patch contributor. I
trust him to keep Python's needs in mind as long as we keep him informed
of what we need.

Simplicity does not precede complexity, but follows it.
	- http://www.cs.yale.edu/homes/perlis-alan/quotes.html