[XML-SIG] PyXML : winodws precompiled version-0.5.2

neeloy_saha neeloy_saha@infy.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:38:25 +0530

I want to get the precompiled version of pyxml for win95. Is there someplace
that i can get it.
The python/XM howto doc does not give the location...Can somebody help me to
install it.. i am a python and  xml newbie.

Thx in advance

                              Python/XML HOWTO
                   The Python/XML Special Interest Group
                       (edited by akuchling@acm.org)
This is a draft document; 'XXX' in the text indicates that something
   has to be filled in later, or rewritten, or verified, or something.
Windows users should get the precompiled version at XXX