[XML-SIG] xml / html parsing for webbot

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:56:45 -0500 (EST)

Martin v. Loewis writes:
 > There is a number of pending minidom changes which need to be
 > reviewed, corrected, and applied in order, both to PyXML and Python
 > proper. I don't know when this will happen, it much depends on Fred,
 > Andrew and myself finding the time for it.

  I've been doing more XML stuff lately, so this is becoming more of a
priority for me.  I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to get it
done, however, but it should be before too long.
  On a related note, I've just written an xml.sax.xmlreader.XMLReader
subclass that reads ESIS data, so we should be able to drive a SAX
application from an ESIS stream.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>