[XML-SIG] Installer

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 19:24:21 -0600

People are really nervous about installing the xml package on Windows.
Why don't we ask Christian Tismer to keep his Windows installer up to
date for us and then link to it from the Python XML web page

ftp://ftp.pns.cc/pub/xml/PythonXML.EXE

While I am at it, how hard would it be to add Python as a "special
topic" along with JPython, Tkinter and (???) Emacs support on the main
python.org page.

"If I say something, yet it does not fill you with the immediate
burning desire to voluntarily show it to everyone you know, well then,
it's probably not all that important."
    - http://www.bespoke.org/viridian/