[XML-SIG] trouble shooting XSL demo

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 20:17:33 -0700

> I'm trying to learn how to the python XSL package
> and ran into a difficulty right away:
>
> I try to run the demo like so:
>
> python /usr/local/lib/XSL/Processor.py addr_book1.xml addr_book1.xsl
>
> And get the following error:
>
> IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory')
>
> The traceback started at:
> engine.include_xsl_file(name)

Whoa!  It looks as if the version you are trying to use is a year old.  Not
only has the software changed significantly, but so has the standard as well.

You can get the latest version of 4XSLT at

http://FourThought.com/4Suite/4XSLT

If you are using Linux, RPMs are available, and if you are running Windows,
please let us know and we can send you some tips for compiling the package.

--
Uche Ogbuji
FourThought LLC, IT Consultants