[XML-SIG] Developer's Day position paper

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:16:47 -0800

I agree with everything Skip says. We need something as fast and easy as
xmllib. We also need something compliant to the Unicode and XML
specifications. Does anyone disagree? Does anyone think that these goals
are mutually exclusive?

Earth will soon support only survivor species -- dandelions, roaches,
lizards, thistles, crows, rats. Not to mention 10 billion humans.
	- Planet of the Weeds, Harper's Magazine, October 1998