[XML-SIG] Expat strategy

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:42:53 -0800

Ken MacLeod wrote:

> I agree that there's no reason to try to "block" the raw API from
> being used, but general usage documentation should focus on SAX.
> Otherwise new module authors might write to the raw interface and
> lose interoperability with other SAX modules.

Agree 100%. My documentation for the raw API would be: "read the source
code or go read Clark Cooper's article on XML.com." :)

"Ivory towers are no longer in order. We need ivory
networks. Today, sitting quietly and thinking is the
world´s greatest generator of wealth and prosperity."
 - http://www.bespoke.org/viridian/print.asp?t=140