[XML-SIG] Re: [Python-Dev] Request for Opinions

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:06:43 -0400 (EDT)

Paul Prescod writes:
 > My impression was that we discussed this in the SIG last week but the
 > discussion petered out when we realized that none of us knew whether it
 > was even feasible to add something the size of 4XPath to Python. Nobody
 > could say it would or would not be a problem which makes planning

  Then this falls into the "Fred's falling behind on his email again"
category, and my remarks can be safely ignored until I've done my
homework.  Sorry for the confusion.  ;(
  But I still think a PEP documenting the rationale for any decision
is valuable.  ;)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>