[XML-SIG] 4XSLT Test Suite

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:06:02 -0600

I've been meaning to post this.  I've made available our core test-suite
for 4XSLT at

ftp://fourthought.com/pub/etc/4XSLT-test-suite-2000-07-25.tar.gz

Note that this *excludes* any files that were sent to us for
bug-fix/testing that we were asked to keep private.  It also, for volume
reasons, excludes our large-file tests.

However, it may be of use in learning XSLT and 4XSLT, for constructing
your own tests and bug-reports, or for any other reasons.