[XML-SIG] Help Wanted Advertisement - Zope/python/XML

george willis gwillis@mail.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:49:16 -0400 (EDT)

I hope that I do not offend anyone by posting this in what has to date been a technology discussion. I assume that we all like
billable hours associated with our efforts, so without further
discussion...

Title: Developer/Technologist
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: gwillis@mail.com
Pay Rate: TBD
Location: On-site in Rabun County Georgia, the #1 place to retire.
Skills Desired: python, Zope, XML, XSLT, Linux, hardware, networking

Description: Looking for a person who eats technology. Should have familiarity with PC hardware and networking enough to troubleshoot and repair systems. Should be able to install and configure Linux and various applications such as Zope/Apache/etc. Should be familiar with OOP/OOAD including any of the following -- CRC cards, UML, python, java, c++, smalltalk, eiffel. Familiarity with XML technologies is a plus. Must have excellent soft skills and be a team player. If names like Steve McConnell, Steven Covey, and Bertrand Meyer are familiar to you, we want to hear from you.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com