[XML-SIG] 0.5.4 distro incorrect?

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:07:52 -0400

On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 06:10:44AM -0700, Greg Stein wrote:
>Any ideas? Was the .tar.gz snapped from a not-up-to-date local directory?
>Or was the tag applied after-the-fact and doesn't match the build?

Almost certainly the latter; some changes to the PyExpat module also
crept in.  I'll cut a 0.5.4final release ASAP.

>Maybe an 0.5.5 can be built to correct this?

That's another option, since other changes have gone into the CVS
since 0.5.4 was pulled; javadom.py, the new version of xmlproc, &c.

Imagine a world where nothing is stable. In the West, we have three moving
elements -- Air, Fire, Water -- but at least we can depend on the fourth.
  -- Philip, in Peter Greenaway's _8 1/2 Women_ (1999)