[XML-SIG] Great Book

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 12:46:05 -0600

4XSLT users (and all XSLT users in general),

I cannot recommend highly enough Mike Kay's book:

http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861003129
http://www1.fatbrain.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=1861003129

Mr. Kay is author of Saxon, the most compliant XSLT implementation there
is (though 4XSLT might just be second place, and is catching up
swiftly).  He has written one of the best technical books I've ever
read, which, despite its name, is as useful as a detailed XSLT intro as
well as an XSLT reference.

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com               +01 303 583 9900 x 101