[XML-SIG] CVS tree moved to SourceForge

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:00:06 -0400

On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 01:12:46PM -0600, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
>If you add ids uche and jkloth, we can keep 4DOM synced (after you do the
>initial replacement).

Done.  I'll try to get the latest version checked in tonight.

>Also, question for all, should we add xml/xpath and xml/xslt to the
>Sourceforge CVS, synced to 4XSLT and 4XPath?

I have no problem with that, if other SIG people agree with it.

If every man is supposed to think of sex once every nine minutes, what on
earth does he think of in the other eight?
  -- Peter Greenaway, introductory quotation from _8 1/2 Women_ (1999)