[XML-SIG] PyExpat changes

16 Jun 2000 10:31:21 +0200

* A. M. Kuchling

| Also, I'm starting to find the capitalized method and attribute
| names .Parse, .StartElementHandler) annoying; the methods are more
| annoying than the attribute names.  Think this is worth fixing?

I would be happy to see this change. However, I assume that this will
break a lot of code. Perhaps we should make a backwards-compatible
Python wrapper to avoid that? Then we might at the same time get rid
of the ParserCreate function and replace it with a ExpatParser class
constructor or something like it (ie: ParserCreate would return the
backwards-compatible Python wrapper class).

--Lars M.