[XML-SIG] PyExpat changes

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:04:24 +0200

If there is a positive response (or no response :) from the SIG, I can
have minidom and pulldom ready for Python 1.6 beta testing tommorrow.

minidom and pulldom are both pretty small modules (less than 400 lines
put together!) so I don't expect a large number of subtle bugs to arise
during testing.

qp would take another few days to integrate with SAX 2. I'm not as
committed to qp but I know people are using it productively and it is
also pretty tiny (300 lines). I'd like some more opinions on the wisdom
of trying to put that into Python 1.6.
 Paul Prescod
"Music is the stuff between the notes." - Claude Debussy