[XML-SIG] Pulldom example

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:55:55 -0500

We need feedback on pulldom as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate
to tell me you don't like it. Just do keep in mind that it is intended
as a simple, convenient replacement for xmllib, not for something
sophisticated like XSLT nor ultra-efficient like SAX.

Please take a look at the example code and give an opinion....negative
ones are fine. If you think SAX or xmllib is easier or otherwise better,
you should say so now...

Floggings will continue until morale improves.