[XML-SIG] speed question re DOM parsing

Uche Ogbuji uogbuji@fourthought.com
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 09:40:59 -0600

Greg Stein:

> When could I get to it? eek. I *will*, but dunno when. It is amazing just
> how much stuff can fall on a person's plate despite having no job :-). I've
> got some layered I/O in Apache, mod_dav integration, a new httplib, imputil
> issues, these qp_xml upgrades, ViewCVS stuff, edna releases, free threading
> changes, Python/Apache integration, and coding for Subversion. Fuggin
> frightening.

Ooh!  Ooh!  Can you tell us more about the Python/Apache integration item?
We've been discussing distributing a 4Suite kit bundled with PyApache, but
that package is quite complex and I'm not sure how strongly maintained.  Are
you talking about improvements to PyApache?  Another approach entirely
(PyApache still has much more overhead than, say mod_perl)?  Do you have an
approximate time-line?  A project URL?

Thanks.

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com               +01 303 583 9900 x 101