[XML-SIG] Re: [DO-SIG] Python language bidning January 2000 Draft

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:20:29 +0200 (CEST)

Jim Fulton writes:
 > It is pretty clear that the Python DOM API should not be bound to
 > the Python CORBA bining, so I think we can excuse the do-sig from further
 > discussions. ;)
It is not at all clear to me.

DOM is specified with an IDL interface specification.
There is an IDL->Python mapping. The most natural thing
is to combine the two to obtain the Python DOM interface.

All arguments we have to either use Python attributes for
IDL attributes or to use accessors without leading '_'
apply to other CORBA interfaces as well.

Dieter