[XML-SIG] XML in Python 1.6 (PROPOSAL)

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:22:58 -0700

"Fred L. Drake, Jr." wrote:

>   I'm expecting Lars to provide SAX 2 support "out of the box" for
> Python 1.6.

Most of it should be in that package I sent you today. Lars did most of
the work but I finished up by cutting out some things I thought were not
"core"-worthy (in terms of the 80/20 rule).
The calculus and the rich body of mathematical analysis to which it
gave rise made modern science possible, but it was the algorithm that
made the modern world possible.
	- The Advent of the Algorithm (pending), by David Berlinski