[XML-SIG] XBEL Checking

Juergen Hermann Juergen Hermann" <jhe@webde-ag.de
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:16:52 +0100

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:06:07 -0500 (EST), Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:

>  Cool!

Yes, it's a thing I planned for several years, but never came around to.=
 So I
now chose it as a project for my first Python script. :)

>  I still have the stylesheet you announced a month or two (don't
>recall) ago; has that one changed, and should I still check it into
>CVS for the XML-SIG package?

It has changed. Also let me add some commentary to the script, and fix u=
p the
design a little, and I'll send you a ZIP or tarball, probably start of n=
ext
week.

> I know of three XSL stylesheets for XBEL=3D20=3D
>at this point, so I'll probably add a directory with those and a
>README to the package as long as everything is still ok with the style=3D=
20=3D
>sheet authors.

I think we schould find proper names for the different stylesheets, or d=
irectory
names (if nothing fits, using the author name or initials) and put the s=
tuff in
seperate dirs.

I'd name the base dir "XBEL/XSLT". I have written a second stylesheet th=
at
checks for dupes (yes, XSLT does the job ;), that could go in
"XBEL/XSLT/dupecheck".

Ciao, J=FCrgen

--
J=FCrgen Hermann (jhe@webde-ag.de)
WEB.DE AG, Amalienbadstr.41, D-76227 Karlsruhe