[XML-SIG] xml parsers

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:16:31 -0800 (PST)

Check out qp_xml in the CVS repository (in the utils directory). If you
don't want to grab it from there, you can also pick it up from my web
pages at:
    http://www.lyra.org/greg/python/

It uses PyExpat (and Expat) to quickly parse XML into some *very*
lightweight data structures that your application can use. Quick, easy,
and simple.

qp_xml works very well for data management. Document handling,
translation, and processing is also fine, but the DOM may be more
appropriate in those situations.

I use qp_xml for the XML parsing in my WebDAV client library.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/