[XML-SIG] Updated pyexpat and sgmlop for Windows?

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Fri, 12 May 2000 01:52:44 -0700 (PDT)

On 12 May 2000, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:
> | You are opening yourself up to trouble if you put binaries in
> | there. It is simply too easy to fall out of sync.
>
> That is a valid point.  Perhaps the binaries should be in the
> distribution, but not in the source tree?

I *totally* agree on this point. Yes: the distro. No: the tree. :-)

Of course, it is always possible for somebody to periodically build
snapshots of the distro (or just the Win32 stuff) and drop them onto
python.org for people to pick up.
(or wherever access rights are available for this task)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/