[XML-SIG] Re: [XML-checkins] CVS: xml/xml/dom javadom.py

Fred L. Drake fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 17 May 2000 09:37:34 -0700 (PDT)

On 17 May 2000, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:
 > Then I'll update javadom. I've already generalized the support for
 > Java DOM implementations and added support for Xerces, so the thing is
 > due for an update anyway.

  Great news!
  I'll need to check out the Java support on this nifty new laptop,
then perhaps I can play with some of these things a little more.
  (It's amazing; this little laptop costs less than my old home
desktop and packs a bigger whallop, and the networking was
easier to configure!  I'm staying home today to play with this
new toy.  ;)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>