[XML-SIG] unicode data

chris chris@rpgarchive.com
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 05:53:42 -0600

I have an wxPython application that stores configuration info and meta
data in xml.  I hold this xml data in a dom for easy use.  I pass a lot
of data to wxPython functions calls that require string types.  Now all
those calls (a lot) raise a TypError.

How do I use a different driver? This is how I get my dom:

from xml.dom.ext.reader import Sax
doc = Sax.FromXml(s,ownerDocument)