[XML-SIG] Re: [4suite] Converting a DOM-tree with XSL

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:54:22 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Daniel Plagge wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to build an DOM tree from the results of database queries
> and to convert this tree to HTML via XSL.
> The transformation with Processor from xml.xslt works well if I use
> FromXmlFile from ml.dom.ext.reader.Sax to build the DOM tree.
> But if I use the DOM-builder (xml.dom.builder) instead, I get the

This package, as well as core.py are obsolete packages from PyXml
0.5.5.1. You should not be using them.

Maybe a clear warning should be put somewhere on the PyXml web site, or a
FAQ set up, since this question really comes up often.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
http://www.logilab.com
Narval is the first software agent available as free software (GPL).