[XML-SIG] 4Suite 0.9.2 Release candidate

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:11:11 -0700

We're pretty much ready to go, but are short of time for the final
announcements so we decided to instead send out a release candidate.
Barring any nasty bugs, we should have 4Suite 0.9.2 final out first
thing tomorrow morning.

We've provided Windows binaries as well as source so that the Windows
folks can help shake out any bugs.  One note: we're having a stubborn
problem with cDomlette crashing with Windows and Python 2.0.  We would
appreciate any help tracking this down, or maybe a report that it works
for someone out of the boz so we can narrow down the problem
configuration.  Again to enable cDomlette, simply

set BETA_DOMLETTE=1

Also note that we'll have the revamped 4Suite.org out tonight.  It will
still point to the old download files so get the release candidates from

ftp://Fourthought.com/pub/4Suite/

Look for the appropriate 4Suite-0.9.2rc1 package.

Thanks.